Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Krishna Radha - Beaitiful Idol in bronze.

I'm planning to post tutorials to make different models for school projects. In between, I got an opportunity visit a craft fest . There this beautiful idol of Radha -Krishna was exhibited.
Amazing ! Isn't it? In the image you can see, beautiful Radha -Krishna idols standing on lotus. An arch, on which all the events of  Shri Krishna's life can be seen. 
This is made  by a process- lost was casting of bronze, and ancient metal work practiced in India. About different kinds of metal work I will write in my coming posts.   

Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana

13 comments:

  1. Hi Ranjana
    This is an excellent piece!!! Love the craftsmanship!
    Sorry for the delay to drop by.
    Loved your blog too :)
    And you know what I used to have this tagline 'Love, Live & Laugh' in my earlier mails ans sometimes even now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photographs and its such a nice feel to visit your blog and see our desi images
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first visit here will visit often u have a great blog with lots of info
    Cheers
    Anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tutorials for projects sound very interesting and helpful. This idol is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning !
    Hope the artisan got well paid for this.

    ReplyDelete

Google analytics