Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

New begining with new hopes, new projects - Front page design of a planner

Wish all my readers a very happy new year. Every new year starts with new hopes, new wishes , new goals and of course new resolutions. Don't know what it has for us. But let us welcome all that comes in our way with a smile and courage.

Last year I could not write many posts in my blog. I felt my blog was neglected by me.Most of the time though I made many crafty items, I could not post. So decided to manage  with proper planning and bought this  planner for new year. I could have managed digitally, but I prefer writing on dairies and planners.
This has beautiful Madhubani painting on the cover page.
Planner design
Planner
The front page was blank. This I will be using majorly to write about my crafty projects. So thought of designing in a crafty way:
Made the outline of the design. And used punched flowers in different colors to decorate it:
 I love maple leaves designs. Allover the page attached the maple leaves punches. Here is the complete design of the front page.

So last  year I made the craft table  and in this planner also listed many arts and crafts projects to complete this year. Hope to complete all of them and share with you all.

Wishing all of you Happy new year again. And may this new year bring lot of happiness to you.

Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana

9 comments:

Google analytics