Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mural Painting



Its already one month, I could not post anything. Infact I could not spend time on my hobbies. All the orders which I've recieved for screen printing are pending!
Now coming back to this painting : this is a mural painting made almost 1 year back. As I've mentioned in my earlier postings I'm not trained in painting. I have learnt Mural painting from one of my friends. I used the colors whichever she had suggested. I think color combination is good.As it is painting of Rajasthani ladies applying mehandi , we used bright colors and attached small mirros on the lehenga.
I don't say its a great job, but as not a professional painter, I think its ok. What do you say?

5 comments:

  1. Nice painting Mam.. didn't knew that u r such a nice painter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty painting. Excellent selection of colors.Minute details are very clear and precise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice...
    i came through a sari with mural painting..it looks excellent...
    y dont u try it on a fabric ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks RajiSaj,
    Even I'm thinking of painting a saree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi beautiful painting can you provide us with the blue print of the painting and tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Google analytics