I often receive mails from some readers, asking guidance about craft work. Similar mail I had received from Meghna. She had read my post on Model made for an exhibition in School . She had to make a thick forest model for her son's science project .She had asked about how to make the mountains, and I had replied her with instructions to make the mountain model. After that I had forgotten about that. Few days back I received a mail from Meghna with the photos of the thick forest model she made.
I thought it might be helpful to other moms also if they get similar projects. With Meghna's permission I'm sharing the photos of the model.
The model has come out really nice, it reflects a mother's dedication.
You will also agree with me seeing the below photos of the model.
Here are the instructions I shared with Meghna to make mountains:
For making mountains, use waste cloth.
Here are the steps:
- Take the thermocol as base.
- Pierce some long and short sticks , keeping some distance between them.
- Cover the sticks with cloth.
- Then apply thin paste of Plaster of Paris
- Color that with brown and green color
- On that, you can place some small trees.
Another method :
- Make small pieces of thermocal
- Place them in a form of heaps.
- Cover them with paste of plaster of Paris. Then color it.
Sharing it through this post, it might be helpful to some other mom to make school projects.
Recently learnt, imitation jewelry making. Share about the same in the next post.
Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,-Ranjana